No products in the cart.
To keep your ZACH pieces looking as fresh as possible, please follow these simple suggestions:
- Jewellery should be carefully stored. Care should be taken to protect it from knocks, chemicals, perspiration extreme temperatures & sunlight.
- Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing.
- Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- Avoid direct contact with corrosive agents such as soap, cream, perspiration, water, sun, heat and chemical products to preserve the plating for longer.
- Remove jewellery when doing heavy duty tasks.
- Keep jewellery stored in the pouch provided when not being worn.
- Gently wipe jewellery with a clean soft cloth after each wear to remove dirt & oils (from skin).
- Avoid getting your product wet.
- Avoid showering or washing your hands with your Bracelet on. Soap can be corrosive.
- Avoid grinding your Bracelet on hard surfaces. You may scratch the plating.
- Do not let your Bracelet come in contact with any harsh chemicals.
Feel free to email us with any questions or concerns (or just to say hi) at firstname.lastname@example.org